A Romance-Full Destination Wedding Paradise Ideal for Celebrating Blissful Beginnings
This is what brides dream of…grooms enjoy…wedding guests seek…and all will long remember: the AAA Four Diamond Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa, with its one-stop on-site comprehensive bridal services, a full-time dedicated bridal specialist and in-lobby wedding salon. Poised on one of the largest expanses of beach on the island’s pristine Palm Beach, the resort is the preferred “wedding setting” of discerning couples.
Whether taking their vows for the first time or renewing them, couples find the Top Ten Best Reasons To Say “I Do” at the romance-full destination paradise:
1. The resort’s Aruba Weddings by Design comprehensive bridal services and in-lobby wedding salon, under the direction of dedicated, experienced on-site wedding specialist Lisa Dammerman. Always current on the latest wedding trends and with a natural zest for “creative” planning, Lisa is an Aruba native with lifelong relationships among the island’s top florists and pastry chefs as well as clergy, government officials and a variety of special event vendors. She not only helps brides plan “the big day,” she serves as a valued source of guidance, inspiration and support with plenty of personal “hand-holding” that includes consulting and orchestrating all wedding day details, arranging rehearsal dinners and securing preferred rates for all guests. All-encompassing services range from assistance with civil regulations and marriage license needs to menu selections, floral arrangements, entertainment, photography/videography, wedding cakes, and gifts for the bridal party.
2. Year ‘Round Sunny Weather. The resort is entirely outside the hurricane belt with constant
82-degree temperatures, brilliant sunshine, and cooling trade winds that offer confidence to brides planning a wedding during what are traditionally considered rain or snow seasons.
3. 15 acres of romance located in the heart of famed Palm Beach, “Aruba’s Finest Beach”.
4. 1,500 feet of pristine beachfront, two zero-entry free-form pools, and tropical lagoons.
5. 24,000 square feet of outdoor venues featuring beachfront, garden, and poolside backdrops in addition to a flexible grand ballroom with multi-colored sculptured blown glass chandeliers that are perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other special events.
6. Picture-perfect settings. Lush tropical landscaping with fragrant gardens, cascading waterfalls, scenic lagoons, and exotic birds make this AAA Four Diamond resort the most photogenic resort in Aruba.
7. Award-winning, world-class oceanfront Larimar Spa. With nine treatment rooms, including those for couples massage, this full-service spa and salon (with hair and nail specialists) pampers brides, grooms and their guests. Known for treatments incorporating indigenous island ingredients, the resort’s 13,000-square-foot spa is the most comprehensive in Aruba and a favorite of spa connoisseurs.
8. Home to Aruba’s only AAA Four-Diamond restaurant: Sunset Grille, Aruba’s top steakhouse that is high in culinary energy, featuring an “exhibition kitchen”, award-winning wine list and signature fine dining cuisine (including the finest USDA Prime beef, amazingly fresh seafood, sumptuous appetizers, and mouth-watering desserts) with breathtaking views of the resort gardens, waterfalls and ocean; and Mira Solo, the island’s only martini bar that serves up a variety of 52 martinis.
9. Just steps from great off-property dining, shopping and entertainment.
10. 355 recently refreshed guest rooms, including 32 oceanfront suites, 40 Plaza Club rooms with signature West Indian four poster Mahogany beds, tropical art, designer furnishings, shutters and consoles, flat-screen TVs with surround sound, and spacious balconies with a variety of deluxe ocean views.
For more information on Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa’s destination wedding offerings, please visit its dedicated exclusive website: www.arubaweddingsbydesign.com, email [email protected], or call 011.297.526.6925.
– Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa –
The AAA Four Diamond Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa, located on Palm Beach – the island’s top beach – is a 15-acre tropical oasis offering exceptional accommodations and facilities enhanced by warm and caring, attentive service. The resort’s award-winning oceanfront Larimar Spa, known for treatments incorporating indigenous island ingredients, is the most comprehensive in Aruba and a favorite of spa connoisseurs. With an exceptional staff – many with the resort for more than15 years – the property is notable for its gracious service, having the largest expanse of white sandy beach on the island, exotic lagoons, cascading waterfalls, manicured fragrant gardens, and 355 guestrooms, including 32 luxurious suites and exclusive Plaza Club accommodations. The Radisson Aruba captures the essence of Aruban charm offering sumptuous cuisine in three restaurants; including Sunset Grille, the island’s only AAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant, and Mira Solo, the island’s only martini bar featuring a variety of 52 martinis; a 30,000-square-foot pool area with two free-form pools; a 16,000-square-foot starlit-themed casino; a five-star PADI dive and water sports facility, and more than 15,000 square feet of special event space.
As one of the world’s leading brands, Radisson® is being positioned to deliver vibrant, contemporary and engaging hospitality characterized by the Yes I Can!SM service philosophy. Our ambition is to expand Radisson® as a powerful, globally consistent, first-class brand. The positioning is being supported by a series of innovations introduced during our 2010 Global Business Conference, including new room concepts, new restaurant concepts and a series of new service concepts focused on the guest experience. The strategy for Radisson® entails an investment program of up to USD 1.5 billion in North America alone, focused on establishing flagship hotels in key U.S. cities and on upgrading the existing portfolio. With 425 hotels in operation globally and 107 hotels currently in the pipeline, the brand is poised for significant growth around the world*. We plan to grow the portfolio domestically and globally to at least 600 hotels by 2015.