- You have one million possibilities. While you will see approximately 1,500 lighting selections, an array of ceiling fans and home décor on display, you can shop from Capitol’s more than one million products available in 300 brands in
40 lighting categories available in its online catalog.
- More than 4,600-square-feet of indoor and outdoor illumination choices await
you seven-days-a-week. These include chandelier, wall, hallway, vanity, lamp, cabinet and, outdoor and landscape lighting options.
- It’s got your fashion-forward vibe. While featuring a wide array of styles, Fort Lauderdale’s newest lighting store includes sleek contemporary and casual elegance with a confident modern energy.
- You’ll be amazed how Capitol will make your life brighter. At the ‘easy to shop-by-style’ showroom, Capitol’s onsite expert lighting designers guide you to find the perfect light that complements your style, completes your space and fits your budget.
- You’ll find stylish ways to be energy-efficient. Touring Capitol’s first all-LED showroom illuminated with more than 5,000 LED bulbs, you will be enlightened y the benefits and fashionable ways of being energy-efficient. You will see and feel how the color and brightness of LED has evolved to create a wide variety of color temperatures that give flexibility for mood while supporting task-focused needs with flair.
- It’s all about you. NEVER an off-the-shelf big box store sales experience at Capitol; you’ll get guided customer service where their best pricing philosophy ALWAYS prevails. That means helping you not just find the light you love, but making sure:
–the light fixture size correctly fits your space,
–does what you need it to do (i.e. dim-able mood changing for living and
entertaining spaces or task-focused in kitchens, bathrooms or offices),
–you are aware of options to enhance ‘less-thought of’
areas (such as hallways and art gallery walls)
–you are choosing the right dimmers, bulbs, extenders
–and much, much more.
- You benefit from Capitol’s 92-year stellar reputation of making lives brighter. This is the trusted omni-channel retailer’s ninth retail showroom – fifth in South Florida and first in Broward County. Supported by Capitol’s four-generation family retail leadership, vendor relationships and tradition of making lives brighter for several generations of customers, Capitol delivers expert knowledge, exceptional customer service and quality lighting and home furnishing designer products at the guaranteed best prices.
- The industry-respected lighting authority can now be your trusted advisor. Capitol continues to embrace, forecast and set indoor and outdoor trends to meet the ever-changing needs of homeowners, custom home and commercial builders and 12,000 PRO designer members.
- You have access to products and experts featured on national design shows. Check out the stylish Capitol light fixtures popular DIY Network’s Vanilla Ice Project series host Rob Van Winkle has showcased for six seasons. His latest Capitol selections will be featured in a few months during his 2016 season when he transforms an estate home in West Palm Beach into a high-tech 100 percent energy-efficient GREEN residence. This follows Capitol Lighting’s President Eric Lebersfeld being tapped as an American Lighting Association (ALA) expert source on residential lighting in the History Channel’s national cable show OPERATION BUILD hosted by Alexi Panos.
- You will brighten up your home, for GOOD! Capitol looks forward to expanding its community giveback program that has always been part of the Lebersfeld family and retail legacy. Annually the company donates more than $170,000 and hundreds of volunteer hours to community nonprofits. It has supported Habitat for Humanity in Palm Beach since 1973, supplying light fixtures and employee build participation. In 2014, Capitol Lighting donated build funds and dedicated a home in South Palm Beach County to a deserving family. Capitol continues to work with Habitat and has committed to funding a second home build this year.
Capitol’s Fort Lauderdale showroom is open seven-days-a-week, Monday-Friday from
9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturdays from 9:30 a.m.to 5:00 p.m., Sundays from Noon – 5:00 p.m. and evenings by appointment. For more information, call (954) 780-8230 or visit 1-800Lighting.com.